Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day -_-

Ahh Valentine's Day. You come every year, and every year it's always hard to celebrate because schedules clash lol. I hate you, Valentine's Day! That's why I'm going to go out and drink!

Just kidding, I don't hate the holiday. Not really. Only when my boyfriend and I haven't reserved at a restaurant and we can't find anywhere to eat. Bleh. Anycrap, we decided to celebrate tomorrow since he's working the weekend. Do you know what that means?

WE CAN EAT ANYWHERE WITHOUT RESERVING A TABLE!

LOL that's the only upside.

I noticed I haven't posted a picture of Mister Boyfriend yet, sooooooo here he is:


Waaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrriiiiorrrrrrrsssssssssssss!

This is us doing what we do best: eating lol. Well technically we're not eating, but whatever. We were in SF dining at Joe's Crab Shack. I had the Crab Nachos and oh em gee, they were hella good! Sorry I don't have a picture of it. Ahhh I want some now!

I told you Iyah! I love food lol. I'm such a heffa. At least my boyfriend is as big a heffa as I am. He's just lucky it doesn't show lol.

-stomach grumbles-

1 comment:

Yumeko said...

thats such a sweet picture
i really like pictures like that,not posed or anything. it looks like ur life is good together.

and u are sooo not a heffa

thanks for visiting my blog! do come back and visit me again u!