Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreamland Dressup

Addictions. They're bad. Especially for me, since I get sucked in so easily. And no, they're not drug addictions, if that's what you're thinking (geez!). It's bad enough that I have a makeup addiction. And now, I've re-discovered my addiction for dollz or online dressup games, especially Japanese or Korean ones. Gah!


Bridget Dressup Game

That's one of many dressup games you can play. So if you're like me and you absolutely heart everything that's virtually kawaii-desu, then click click click!

You can also play makeup, cooking and coloring games. As if we'd need another excuse to waste our time away lol.

In other news, I'm still waiting on my M.A.C. Hello Kitty order to come in. I know, I know. I'm literally the last one to receive it. I don't know if I should still make a haul video since everyone and their mommas have seen them already, but I'll definitely post pictures of what I got.

Oh, and my boyfriend is helping me in finding a job. He recently told me about this agency that helps find babysitters for children with autism. I told him that I'd call first thing in the morning. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and whatnot. I've worked with kids before so I'm looking forward to it.

Alright lovelies, I'm going to hit the hay. Gotta wake up early in ze morning.
Oyasumi, minna ^_^

1 comment:

fuzkittie said...

Haha, these games are certainly addictive!!