Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NOV: TWILIGHT MONTH

I apologize for not keeping up with this blog. I somewhat keep forgetting I have this since I'm always checking on Xanga, but then again, I don't update my xanga either.

November is finally upon us. I've been waiting for this month ever since May. Not just because it means the holidays are just around the corner, but because Twilight the movie will finally hit theaters on the 21st! If Warner Bros. had not decided to push Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to next July, then I would've had to wait for Twilight to come out in December. And Lord knows I can wait no longer.

I was able to hook one of my bests into getting obsessed with the saga lol. She's now a "Twilighter" like me. I recently purchased the 2009 calendar, Eclipse in hardcover, Twilight in paperback/mass market, Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion, an Edward bookmark, and I also pre-ordered the soundtrack on iTunes, but right now, iTunes is pissing me off.

I also received an email from Hot Topic with the details of the Twilight Cast tour. Unfortunately, I would need to purchase the Twilight Tour tee in order to receive a wristband for access into the store. And I also have to be one of the first 500 customers to do so, in person, at the specific location, which is in SF. It's not so bad, but since I haven't received a time frame for Robert Pattinson's appearance, I would need to drive to SF in the morning when the mall opens. Eck. I can't bring a camera either. That sucks! I'm still going to anyways haha.

So far, my blog has been covering Twilight and everything related to it. I have purchased makeup products and I'll keep y'all updated with my youtube videos, as soon as I know how to spice up my blog lol. I'm new to blogger so bare with me.

No comments: