Friday, September 12, 2008

Breaking Dawn Part Two

BDC

I finally finished reading the book a few weeks ago and I can truthfully say that I love it!

I know I said that it was interesting from the beginning to wherever I stopped (interesting is not even the best word I can use), but once I started up again, I honestly could not put the book down. I'm stuck just thinking about everything that happened, I can't even put to words on how much I love this book.

Stephenie Meyer really went to town when writing Breaking Dawn. With all the new developments, such as Bella's POV experience when changing (it was inevitable), Jacob's imprint, to the final confrontation, no wonder Breaking Dawn sold so many copies. But then again, there are the negative reviews. I understand what they're saying, since many Twilight fans, also known as "Twilighters", are used to Meyer's style, they weren't expecting the various outcomes. Honestly though, what good of a book would it be if you EXPECTED how everything would turn out? It would have been mundane and there would have been a "been there, done that" situation. Personally, I applaud Stephenie Meyer for having such a vivid imagination.

All in all, this book is a MUST READ. Especially since it's the last book in the Twilight Saga.

On a more depressing note, Midnight Sun, which is Twilight in Edward's POV (le sigh), is put on hold. Indefinitely. Screw whoever put up the partial manuscript without consent! YOU KILLED IT FOR EVERYONE!

No comments: