Saturday, November 15, 2008

EOTDs

I told myself I would try to religiously update. I also told myself that I would do it tomorrow. Then the next day. Then the day after that. So I basically lagged lol. I apologize.

Like Ms. Kimberly Tia, I am in no way a makeup artist. It's been a year and a few months since I've hooked myself into makeup and I'm sad to say that I'm still learning looks, techniques, etc. By posting my "looks", I'm just showcasing my lack of skills lol. I'm practicing, yo!






I did this look for my very first San Jose Sharks hockey game. I was wondering how to get the right shade of teal, so I used Rimmel's Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Denim Blue for the base and Milani's Atlantis. I built up the color and got the color I wanted. Yay for experimenting!



I'm loving my furry hat! (don't worry, it's faux). I used my newly acquired MAC e/s in Bottle Green. It's such a pretty color <3

That's it so far for my eye looks. Hopefully, I'll get better at applying makeup. I've been practicing with my boyfriend's sister since we go out a lot and she always asks me to do her makeup. She likes neutral looks, but I'm slowly convincing her to do colors haha. But for now, I try to do subtle smokey eyes for her.

Oh, and BTW, TWILIGHT comes out this Friday! Eeeeeeeeeek! I am super essited. I purchased the tickets already and I'm planning on buying the Cullen baseball tee for Thursday night. Yay Twilight!

Okay sorry about that. How old am I again?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

i loveeeeeeeeeeee your faux furr hat.. it's FIERCE, I gotta find me one like that for Canada in feb, super cuteness!!!