Friday, May 8, 2009

Pictures will come...

Happy May, everybody!

I'm currently at work right now, waiting to get off my shift.

I've been bad. I've been spending lol. Pictures will be up of all the things I've bought in the past month. And I've been eating out a lot with my bf and family. That really has to calm down since I'm trying to save up for the numerous trips I'm going on this year. But I can't help it! I'm impulsive haha. Please don't hate me.

I'll do my best to post everything up on Monday since I'll be in the office tomorrow and Mother's Day is on Sunday.

Till then, peace out y'all!

6 comments:

Yumeko said...

come back soon!

Lei said...

Ringg, where do you work now?

mszcheysser said...

Ooh! Like your blog. Lol and the entries below (:

Eee. Don't worry, all of us feel the same way about money - maybe blogger is the problem. Haha. Kidddddd!

Iyah Love said...

ohhh!! i wanna see what you've been buying :)

Stephanie said...

lol what is it that you want dear? :P

TEAM EDWARD!!

iamgrape1119 said...

OMG! I'm so nervous! I keep reading about how people think they couldn't do the workout b/c of its intensity, I just hope my weak knees can survive and won't snap in half, LOL!