Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OVERDUE

Hello, everyone!

I know you're probably thinking, "OMG, SHE'S FINALLY UPDATING!"

I apologize (once again) for being M.I.A. and neglecting my blog. It's been a month (wow) since I've posted and I feel horrible about it. It's only because I don't really have anything makeup-related to update on. And at the time, I didn't have a job to produce makeup-related posts. But never fear, that has changed lol. It's alllll baaaaaaaad.

I'm on Twitter though, so you can always follow me on there.

Someone totally jinxed me last month when he said that I would be sick for a whole month. It came true! I got sick during the week of my birthday, stayed that way for three weeks, got better, and now I'm sick again! It's worse than last time too. That's awesome.

Well, I hope you ladies have been good. I'm slowly updating on reading everyone's blog. Again, I'll try to update as much as I can.

Love you all =)