Tuesday, December 16, 2008

UDPP & Gay Clubbing


Yay for primer potion! I bought it the same day I went out to a gay club downtown. Here's the look I did for the night:

Products used:
- ULTA e/s in Amethyst
- MAC e/s in Carbon
- H.I.P. Cream Liner in Black
- BareMinerals foundation in Medium Tan
- MAC powder blush in Blushbaby
- C.O. Bigelow Tinted Lip Balm in Brown Bettie

I love going to the gay bars/clubs with my girls. I swear I have the best times there. And I always end up laughing my ass off, especially when I'm intoxicated lol.

Splash Nightclub - they gave out candy canes =)

FUZ Nightclub - it's an 18+ club, but you have to be 21+ to go upstairs.

I noticed that my camera sucks! It does the job and whatnot, but I'm feeling somewhat greedy and kinda want an SLR lol. Gah! I guess I'll just wait it out.

1 comment:

Amy V said...

i bet your makeup didn't move all night! i love that stuff, i use it on shoots all the time and the models makeup never creases. great blog.