Wednesday, March 31, 2010

spring update

Hope all of you beauties are doing great out there! I apologize again for the lack of updates. Not having a laptop of my own sucks ass. If you follow me on twitter, I update all the time lol.

It's Holy Week, which means Easter is this Sunday, which means I can buy makeup again! I gave up makeup shopping (among other things) for Lent. I am so surprised on how long I've gone without buying even a small tube of lipgloss. And it doesn't help that I've been watching all these damn haul vids. Yeah I know, super smart of me. But I love watching haul videos. At least I have four more days.

But CVS wants to test my willpower with $5 L'oreal products and Revlon BOGO FUCKING FREE! Just until April 3rd y'all, so get on that if you want new makeup and shizz.

Oh, and I have 3 months left to lose the weight I want before the Vegas bachelorette party. I've been doing my best to eat healthier, more veggies, less red meat, smaller portions and not eating past 9pm. It's too hard! But I'm motivated. And I bought a bathing suit top one size smaller so ha! And I've been playing tennis again. I've seriously missed playing tennis. Trust me when I say I suck at all sports, but that one. Just hitting that ball with a successful forehand is second nature to my body. Like I said the first night of tennis to my bff: "We're home!"

Once Easter arrives, I'll be going a bit makeup crazy. I purchased the Philosophy Purity Cleanser and I must say, I'm loving it so far. I'll put up a review of it next time.

No comments: