Friday, January 1, 2010

2010: The Year for Change

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! I hope all of you had a great time ringing in the new year with loved ones.

I have so many resolutions this year. One of them is keeping up with this blog. I've somehow forgotten I have the option to write out my emotions. I kept a lot of my emotions bottled up last year and that's another thing I need to change. Man, I'm gonna be working hard this year lol.

So here's to an improved me. I know I can't completely change who I am, but I can definitely work on the bad habits that I've collected along the way.

I'll try to post pics from the various parties I attended last night. Gotta collect them on FB, nawmsayin'?

Love,
Rita

2 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Miss you Rita!! you need to come down here and be with us at the Pow wow!! :D

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if this blog was still alive! hehe wb!